FishHunter Pro Castable Sonar
FishHunter castables bring the benefits of sonar to anglers not fishing from boats — a large,
the underserved portion of the marine electronics market. The new castable transducers are the
perfect solution when fishing from a bank, dock, pier, through the ice — or even from the back of
Anglers can take FishHunter anywhere they fish, cast it in the water and view sonar returns on a
smartphone or tablet via the free (IOS or Android) FishHunter app, giving them the advantage of
knowing where to fish. Sonar data is transmitted over a WiFi connection between the
transducer and the smartphone/tablet; no cellular or internet connection is required.
FishHunter also offers the most reliable WiFi connection at the best range.
FishHunter’s unique buoy-like transducer housing helps keep it reliably afloat, preventing any
disruption in the WiFi connection and an integrated LED light keeps it visible in nighttime or
early morning conditions.
FishHunter Pro is a tri-frequency transducer that supports 381 kHz, 475 kHz and 675 kHz sonar
frequencies and features Fishing (fish symbols), Raw (fish arches) and Ice Fishing views.
FishHunter can be trolled behind a boat to create custom Bathymetric (color contour) maps of a
favorite fishing spot or an entire lake.
- No internet or cellular connection required
- Reliable WiFi connection with the best range
- Unique buoy-like design difficult to submerge, preserving WiFi connection
- Pick the best view for the way you fish from Fishing, Raw and Ice Fishing views
- Create custom Bathymetric (color contour) maps
- Integrated LED light for early morning/nighttime conditions
- Tri-Frequency transducer supporting 381kHz, 475kHz and 675kHz frequencies
- Free FishHunter App for IOS and Android devices
- Depth Range: Up to 150′ (45M)
- Wi-Fi Range: Up to 150′ (45M)
- Minimum Depth: 1.4′ (0.4M)
- Number of Transducers: 1 Tri-Frequency Transducer
- Frequency: 381kHz, 475kHz, 675kHz
- Trolling Speed: Up to 2.5 MPH (4.0 km/h, 2.1 knots)
- Sonar View Options: raw view, fish view, bathymetric mapping, ice fishing flasher view
- Fish Attraction Night-time Illumination: Yes, LED Illumination
- Wireless Connection: Wi-Fi works (4x faster than Bluetooth); No cellular data or internet connection required
- Sonar Type: Piezo-Electric Ceramic Crystal
- Wattage (Peak to Peak): 300 Watts
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hrs or up to 500 hrs standby
- Operational Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 95°F (35°C)
- Unit of Measurement: Imperial & Metric
- Weight: 155g
- Compatibility: +9000 iOS Apple & Android Smartphones or Tablets with GPS